© Copyright 2013 Yoga & Ancient Knowledge Academy (001951511-H). All rights reserved | Website by zion,web creation.
Knowing the unknown explanation of the known Ramayanam Ithihasam from aunthentic source, ancient Siddha masters : We are going to decode Ramayanam's untold science and secrets to destined souls in this upcoming rarest one day program by IKS Academy. We are going to disclose what is not written in Valmiki Ramayanam and Thulasi Ramayanam.
The Lord Vishnu incarnated as Rama and led a human life just to show all of humankind how we should lead our lives. Through all the hurdles in His life, he remained the perfect son, the perfect student, the perfect brother, the perfect husband, the perfect friend, the perfect warrior and the perfect king. Each and every one of His actions is a lesson to us and thus He is the perfect teacher of humankind to this day.
The greatness of Ramayanam : Dasaratha King of Ayodhya was sad as he had no issues to look after the kingdom after him. As advised by Guru Vasishta, he conducted a yajna called Puthrakameshti Yajna seeking child boon. To establish Dharma on Earth Lord Vishnu was born to him as Rama from his first queen Kausalya. Vishnu’s Adisesha and conch were born as Lakshmana and Satrugna to his their queen Sumitra. Bharatha representing Vishnu’s discus was born to the second queen Kaikeyi and was a symbol of Dharma himself. Rama, Lakshmana, Bharatha and Satrugna were born on very auspicious days with Punarvasu, Pushya, Aslesha as their birth stars respectively. All the four brothers were a living and practical example in human forms of the rule of Vedas. Rama and Lakshmana were close to each other while Satrugna was close to Bharatha.
Bharatha, an outstanding example of the political dharma of the days, ruled Ayodhya as its acting Governor of Rama from the Nandhi Grama placing Rama’s sandals on the throne. He ruled till the return of Rama from his exile after 14 years.
No power on earth could separate the brothers. They were united by soul and mind. Lord Sri Rama in the temple appears as on the Coronation Day in Ayodhya with His consort Mother Sita who suffered untold suffering during their exile, Lakshmana who was only happy to share the hardships of jungle life along with his brother, Bharatha and Satrugna whose sacrifice deserves all praise and Sri Anjaneya who was the soul of Rama in deciding His final victory over Ravanan.
Topic to be discussed in the course :
- The mystical power of 'Rama' mantra
- The mystical birth of Rama
- The power of Rishi Rishya Sringa
- Rama's elder sister
- The science of lighting vilaku at home
- Types of human characters
- Science of Spiritual Politic
- Who is real Rama bhakta
- The science of name (namology)
- How to give name for children
- How to use 'Rama' mantra to fix entire human problems, for success and happiness
- How to use flowers for rituals and bussiness success (thought by Valmiki to Lava Kusa)
- Methods of worship Alakshmi for endless success
- Methods of attract Lakshmi Gadaksham
- How to do self bussiness
- When to start bussiness to make endless progress
- Techniques to make your bussiness progress with (DIY) rituals
- How to attract money by removing dosham
- How to decrease debt and improve savings
- Methods of attaing total freedom from Karma (thought by Agasthiar to Lord Rama)
- How to live a successful dharmic life by everyone (thought by Vishwamitar to Lord Rama)
- How to make house divine and fill with Lakshmi Gadaksham (thought by Lord Rama to Janaki)
- Secrets that disclosed by Vasisthar to Lord Rama
- How to worship Lord Rama
- Greatness of Hanuman
- Question and answer session
Presenter : Vijayakumar Alagappan http://www.iksacademy.com/founder.html
Organiser : IKS Academy Team www.iksacademy.com
Fees : RM 81
*(RM 71 - if you block your seat atleast two days earlier at +6Ø13 35Ø 59Ø3)
* vege lunch and mooligai tea time
Age : 12 years onwards
Please note :
The course will be conducted in Tamil
Call or watsapp us at +6Ø13 35Ø 59Ø3 to block your seat and for further details. Limited for 6Ø seats only. Be early bird to avoid disappointment.