IKS SPIRITUAL RETREAT ~ the Siddha way, tool for material and spiritual evolution
Do Dham 1Ø days spiritual retreat
Delhi - Haridwar - Yamunothri - Kedarnath - Rishikesh - Delhi
You must have accumulated huge mountain like punyam in your previous births if you wish to go to Kedarnath the most important Shiva temple where Jagathguru Sri Adhi Shankarar attained Samadhi under the guidance of Universal Goddess Moogambigai of Kollur. To tell the truth not many people will be destined (punyam) or blessed (Guru) to go to this wonderful Mukthi kshetram. IKS will be organizing this great 1Ø days spiritual retreat in 2Ø18 from 12 June to 21 June during school holidays (Malaysia).
We also will be going to Yamunothri. The holy abode of Goddess Yamuna, nestled in the intimidating Himalayas. Yamuna River jets down from one side of the temple, which houses Goddess Yamuna in the form of a black marble idol. Goddess Yamuna being the wife to Krishna Paramathma will gives peace, health, wealth, happiness and prosperity to those who destined to take holy dips in Her river here. Yamuna river touched the holy Thirupadham (holy feet) of Lord Krishna before it reach to this temple. So the Yamuna river which touched the feet of Lord Krihna will be ever ready to purify the destined souls and restore all the 64 types of wealth in their life. Very interesting isn't it ?
Many people can visit important ancient tempIes, but not everyone can access to the actual mystical power that hidden in those temples. The siddha masters guard these mystical powers for certain reason and only release them to pure souls. That is why not everyone can see positive changes in their life after they visit these temples. There are many secrets hidden in temple worships. Always visit important temples after your Guru gives you permission and of course with His blessings. I will personally guide and give Satsang in these vortexes and reveal siddha secrets how to access the mystical power of these two temples for your significant spiritual and material shift. ~ Vijayakumar Alagappan www.iksacademy.com
When we use the right tool of devotion at powerful ancient temples, to channel the light energy of the Divine into our body, mind and soul it will give us divine intuition, profound healing of the body, mind and soul, accelerate our karma removal and help us attract abundant material and spiritual opportunities into our life.
Highlights of this Spiritual Retreat:
- Visiting to one of the 12 Jyoti Lingam and most important Shiva votex at Kedarnath where Goddess Moogambigai guided Jagatguru Sri Adhi Shankarar to attain Samadhi.
- Offering Tharpanam at Brahma kundam (Pandit), Kedarnath (DIY) and Yamunothri (DIY) for your departed ancestors who will be waiting for your help and to bless you in return for greater health, wealth and prosperity. These three great vortexes are very powerful and gives immense power for your shift in your material and spiritual life.
- Taking holy dip at one of the most powerful vortex of river Yamuna. Goddess Yamuna is the wife of Lord Krishna, daughter to Lord Surya and sister to Lord Yama Dharmaraja. Holy dip in holy Yamuna river will give the blessing of Krishna ~ peace, happiness and wealth, the blessing of Lord Surya ~ to purify our soul and the blessing of Lord Yama Dharma Raja ~ purify your adharmic karma and put you back to Dharmic path.
- Ganga aarti is performed daily in the evening by a group of priests at the Brahmakund . Through the aarti, Agni Poojai is performed in which a commitment is made to the Lord Shiva, Mother Ganga, Surya, Agni (Fire) as well as the whole universe made by the Lord Shiva. This is the most amazing and soul touching spectacle. A large number of people gather on both the banks of river Ganges to sing its praises. The priest hold large fire bowls in their hands, the gongs in the temples at the Ghat start ringing and the chants flowing out of lips fill the air. People float earthen diyas, with burning flickers and flowers in them as a symbol of hope and wishes .The golden hues of floral diyas reflected in the river Ganges present the most enchanting sight.
- At all this places we will have a satsang with Vijayakumar Alagappan on the true essence of soul and the purpose of human life.
Tharpanam - Rituals for departed ancestors
The blessings of your deceased ancestors, both maternal as well as paternal, are a major reason why you do or do not succeed in this life. According to Siddha Masters the departed ancestors come to their descendents on Amavasai day to partake of their food and if nothing is offered to them they are displeased. So, we observe Tharpanam and await our ancestors. Doing tharpanam ritual at specific powerspot temples also will appease our departed ancestors and in return will receive bless us with Good Health, Wealth, Prosperity and Enlightenment.
Timing in Spirituality
The efficacy of one's spiritual practices can be increased greatly by timing in according to the Cosmic flow. The Siddha masters say that we who wants to connect with the divine beings' energy must know the Cosmic science of timing. Riruals and worships are important but doing them at the right time is equal important to enjoy maximum effect. The are time periods that are particularly effective and there are those that are disadvantageous. This IKS Spiritual Retreat and rituals were specially designed by observing golden cosmic time metrics according to Siddha masters injunctions.
NOTE: Only serious spiritual seekers are welcome.
Temple Worship and Powerful Vortex
The most important remedies suggested by Siddhas the departed enlightened masters is going to certain energy vortexes in India where temples have been built around destiny changing vortexes. As soon you enter the vortex you dissolve your bad relationship karma, bad money karma or bad old health karma. There is a specific vortex for every type of problem and this has been documented in scriptures. This spiritual retreat will be guided by Vijayakumar Alagappan ~ www.iksacademy.com according to Departed Enlightened Siddha Masters teaching.
Be early bird to book your seats since only limited seats are available.
For further details and bookings watsapp / call us @ +6Ø13 35Ø 59Ø3
IKS Academy Team
Ondre Kulam Endru Paduvom#Oruvane Devan Endru Potruvom#Anbe Sivam